Regardless of ability level or level of experience we will find a way to get you out on the snow! Sitting or standing, with a wide array of adaptive equipment, you have lots of options as you and your volunteer instructors work together for success in your lesson experience.
Season Lesson Passes are valid from approximate dates – second Saturday in December through April for up to 36 days of lessons. Reservations must be made in advance, and availability is not guaranteed. Season Lesson Pass holders receive pre-season priority reservations, and may book their entire season in advance. Reservations may be cancelled and rescheduled with 24 hours advance notice without forfeit of one day.
A limited number of season adaptive lesson passes are available with Mount Snow Adaptive Sports. Financial assistance may be available for those experiencing financial difficulties. Seasonal passes are not suitable for all students. The issuance of season passes is at the discretion of the Program Director.
Season Lesson Pass Includes:
· 36 days (either half or full) private lessons with one lead instructor and assistant instructor as suitable for the student
· Every effort will be made to pair student with same lead instructor(s) throughout the season to consistently build on skills development
· Ongoing feedback between program director, instructors, participant and participant family to ensure participant is receiving appropriate instruction and goals are being reached
· Alpine Race Team/Special Olympics team training is free of charge for all season lesson participants
· Students are required to have their own season pass or purchase daily lift ticket
· Students are required to have their own typical ski/ride equipment
· Any necessary adaptive equipment is provided by Mount Snow Adaptive Sports
Lesson Pass Options:
Full Day-9:30am-3:00pm (Lunch from 11:30-1pm instructor is "off-duty")
Half Day-9:30-11:30 or 1:30-3:00pm
Purchase your pass by emailing Info@msadapt
Includes instruction, lift ticket, and standard rental or adaptive equipment
Includes full day instruction, full day lift pass, and full day rental or adaptive equipment
9:30am-3:30pm. Lunch is from 11:30am-1:30pm . Student is free to enjoy lunch with family, instructors are "off duty" for the lunch period
Includes instruction. Student must provide their own lift pass and standard equipment (adaptive equipment is included)
Includes full day instruction. Student must provide their own lift pass and standard equipment (adaptive equipment is included)
Lesson runs 9:30am-3:30pm. Lunch is from 11:30am-1:30pm . Student is free to enjoy lunch with family, instructors are "off duty" for the lunch period