Winter is here! Volunteer application and client reservations are now open!
We invite you to be a part of creating smiles! Below are a few ways you can be involved:
1) Volunteer: Love to ski or snowboard? Love hanging outside in the sun? Love working with people? Can you volunteer 6 or more days at Mount Snow? Let us know or for more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Share your professional skills or network: As a volunteer based organization, there are lots of ways you can help. From grant writing to painting, we might have a need you or some one you know can fill.
3) Corporate and business sponsors: Do you own or are involved in a corporation or business that would like to partner with a non-profit that make a difference in peoples quality of life? Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!
4) Donate: We rely on the generosity of fabulous people like you who want to make a difference in the world around them. Use the PayPal button below to make a donation.
Please consider a contribution during this Fall Fundraiser
For those who are able, please consider becoming:
· A Sustaining Member, with a three-year commitment. For those making an annual commitment of $1,000 per year or more, you will receive four complimentary tickets to our Winterfest Gala.
· A Friend of Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow is a fundraiser who can raise $1,000 or more in donations. You will receive two complimentary tickets to Winterfest. To Join our team click here
And don’t forget the power of increasing the impact of your generosity if your employer offers a charitable matching program!
To Join the Fall Fundraiser click here
Click on here to link to the GoFundMe page