Winter is here! Volunteer application and client reservations are now open!
We invite you to be a part of creating smiles! Below are a few ways you can be involved:
1) Volunteer: Love to ski or snowboard? Love hanging outside in the sun? Love working with people? Can you volunteer 6 or more days at Mount Snow? Let us know or for more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Share your professional skills or network: As a volunteer based organization, there are lots of ways you can help. From grant writing to painting, we might have a need you or some one you know can fill.
3) Corporate and business sponsors: Do you own or are involved in a corporation or business that would like to partner with a non-profit that make a difference in peoples quality of life? Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!
4) Donate: We rely on the generosity of fabulous people like you who want to make a difference in the world around them. Use the PayPal button below to make a donation.
Please consider a contribution during this Fall Fundraiser
For those who are able, please consider becoming:
· A Sustaining Member, with a three-year commitment. For those making an annual commitment of $1,000 per year or more, you will receive four complimentary tickets to our Winterfest Gala.
· A Friend of Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow is a fundraiser who can raise $1,000 or more in donations. You will receive two complimentary tickets to Winterfest.
And don’t forget the power of increasing the impact of your generosity if your employer offers a charitable matching program!
To Join the Fall Fundraiser click here