We invite you to be a part of creating smiles! Below are a few ways you can be involved:
1) Volunteer: Love to ski or snowboard? Love hanging outside in the sun? Love working with people? Can you volunteer 6 or more days at Mount Snow? Let us know or for more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Share Your Professional Skills or Network: As a volunteer based organization, there are lots of ways you can help. From grant writing to painting, we might have a need you or some one you know can fill.
3) Corporate and Business Sponsors: Do you own or are involved in a corporation or business that would like to partner with a non-profit that make a difference in peoples quality of life? Contact us at email@example.com to learn more!
For those who are able, please consider becoming:
· With Winterfest around the corner, sign up to Ski or Ride on February 23rd and help us make our goal of raising $20,000. Click Here To Sign Up!
SKI & RIDE TIL YOU DROP is an action-packed, one day event in support of Adaptive Sports at Mount Snow. It’s a chance to ski, ride, laugh, raise money, and feel good about it.
· WHEN IT’S HAPPENING: Saturday, February 23, 2019, starting at 8:00 a.m. in the Discovery Center.
· HOW IT WORKS: Go solo or make a team. Sign up sponsors to donate based on the number of runs, or a set amount. Show up and have a blast.
· SPECIAL OFFER: Raise $100 and get FREE ADMISSION to our Winterfest Gala at the Grand Summit.
· ENTRY FEE: $40.00 entry fee includes lift ticket and Swag Bag.
And don’t forget the power of increasing the impact of your generosity if your employer offers a charitable matching program!
Any Contribution can help impact lives. please help us continue running programming year round.